WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**Image courtesy of Chino Watch**

Some Monster "Trekie" fans here I'm sure....Chino has the SARB047 w/6R15 for $298 shipped. You know the monster case and bracelet with a 6R15 mvmnt and arrow hands with tinted display back...limited quantity so if your in the game they are there for your taking.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Glory. That's hot...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi ,

Congrets jbdan , looks great.

Like the black bezel very much.

:-!

Cheers , Elf

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Elf I didn't get one just passing along a deal that I saw in my late night stupor.

Nope John. OM is still with me.....for now :)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btw, this imo, is what this watch should have retailed for at it's inception. An orange dialed one might be really hot!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Why are Seiko allowing 6R15s to go for this sort of money? There range has being differentiated by movement, not style, dumping this onto the market at this price seems odd. It may just be an unpopular model

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
wow thats hot. I may pick one of these up.
Don't forget to post pics as soon as you get it :-!
Congrats

·
Registered
308 Posts
Seiko seems to be discontinuing a number of the 6R15 models. The SCVS001/003 seem to have fallen to this as well. What to do, out with the old, in with the new!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi jbdan,

Quote jbdan;
"Hey Elf I didn't get one just passing along a deal that I saw in my late night stupor."

Thanks for putting me back on my place. ;-)
I have to read more carefully in the future . :think:

Nevertheless , still a nice watch

Elf.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Sold out now....

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, jbdan. It's a killer deal. When was the last time we saw a 6R15 shipped from Japan for under $300? Congrats to everyone who got in. :-!

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
I would have broken my purchasing hiatus if these came with the Monster bezel. With that weird compass bezel... I have no use for that bezel.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, jbdan. It's a killer deal. When was the last time we saw a 6R15 shipped from Japan for under $300? Congrats to everyone who got in. :-!

Agreed!!
The design might not up to everyone's taste but, to me it looks alright & with the 6R15 movement and pricing, I would have jump on it too.
Congrats to all who managed to grab it.
Please post photos, ya. :-!:-!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would have broken my purchasing hiatus if these came with the Monster bezel. With that weird compass bezel... I have no use for that bezel.
I would think it would be a simple swap no?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts