WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..after the meetup session, decided to make a trip to Mustafa to check out the EH..finally succumb to temptation although I DID try to fight it.. ;-) It's also my first 'proper' 5600 as for now ;-)

:-!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrats on the Haze 5600! I really like the matte white finish of the bezel and strap. This one and the SoftBank 5600 are taking white G's one step ahead when it comes to the color combos.

*SoftBank 5600s have yellow accents on the dial.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pat :-!

As much as I like the colour combo, I will still wear this, say once or twice now and then, just too worried to stain/dirty the WHITE ;-)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bro! I'm keeping it r e a l nice & clean now. that's why it's back in the tin now, with plastics around it :-d:-d

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup SG, thinking of getting a spare bezel & band for it. :)

But somehow I have a feeling i'll just wear it normally once the 'cleaniness bug' clears off. I wear what I buy, maybe it'll even adds more character once there are stains/dirt on it :roll::-d:)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Good catch. The red on white is outstanding.:-!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Ho ho, well done siLence79, that looks good on you. Don't you just love Mustafa, but not on a Sunday of course. The red tab reminds me of Levis and sure would look good with a pair of 501s. :-!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
But somehow I have a feeling i'll just wear it normally once the 'cleaniness bug' clears off. I wear what I buy, maybe it'll even adds more character once there are stains/dirt on it :roll::-d:)
:-!

The red and black design on the dial looks great, especially on a white watch -- nice catch. :)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ho ho, well done siLence79, that looks good on you. Don't you just love Mustafa, but not on a Sunday of course. The red tab reminds me of Levis and sure would look good with a pair of 501s. :-!
For some reason, I like shopping at Mustafa, especially on special or LE Gs, not on normal G, if ya know what I mean ;-)

A pair of 501s, come to think of it, I don't have any single 501 yet :think::-d The cutting is not my cuppa 'kopi' :-d

1 - 20 of 23 Posts