WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright gentlemen. Here are a few pictures of the 2nd gen Cave Dweller.

As you can see I've increased the depth of the bezel notches. It is definitely easy to grasp and turn and makes for an aggressive look. The bezel engraving and paint job are also bolder.

On to the new clasp. I think the pictures speak for themselves. The hidden diver's extension / micro adjustment is released with the second set of push buttons.

Another change I made was to the end links. I modified them so they didn't protrude down like the first set. I think it looks better, plus it will be more comfortable, especially for those with larger wrists.

I refer you to my website or this thread for more information. Feel free to email me with any other questions.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=293179

I hope to have a few pictures of the PVD styles soon.

Now I'm about a month away from delivery and so I am currently accepting orders. All quantities are in my store, so if you see it it's available. Also available will be the 2nd gen clasp to retrofit the first gen bracelet. These are also available in my store.

Cheers,
Keith

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Those look GREAT Keith! As a proud owner of the CD I I have to say I like the improvements you have made.

I see on the website that you will be offering a blue dial as well ... I really love the blue metallics on the Reef Ranger and the Ocean Mariner. Do you have any sample pics of the blue CD dial ? ... or can you tell us if the dial will be the radiant blue metallic or something new like a painted or anodised? I think I may have to go for the gray on this one ... so unique ;-) .

That clasp is AWESOME! Will it fit my CD I ? ... can I purchase one seperately???

[ edit ]

oops ... just read the answer to my clasp question. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I always felt sorry that I missed on first cave dweller so this is defenetly a welcome news... and now the new one comes with option: Minoyta or ETA... ETA gives you more features but it requiers more maintenance.... aaaaaaaa.... decisions decisions....

·
Registered
829 Posts
What, no orange dial? Any plans for one?

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Very nice Keith, dig the new bezel design and that new clasp is genius! :-!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts