WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to purchase a watch from the proceeds from a well worn Tiffany platinum wedding band I won't be needing any longer. I will report what I end up buying after the final sale is completed. I am NOT soliciting bids or offers on this site at all but wanted to share the text from the auction that describes the item and my feelings towards it. Maybe I will be able to snag at least a SKX007 with the proceeds.

This Platinum Authentic Tiffany & Co. Men's Knife Edge Wedding Band size 10-10.5 has been to HELL and BACK. If it could talk it would repeat phrases such as, "You aren't going to eat that are you?"..."Are you going to the gym ever?"..."Shannon and her husband just bought a Porsche, I saw it on Facebook"... "He is JUST an "old friend" don't be jealous"... "My kids are just finding their way"...."My hair is not cooperating, we are going to just have to be late to the party"

God Bless anyone who takes it into their home. I think I might have drained all the bad luck out of it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
First, a watch......next, a Porsche.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny you should mention the Porsche...in 2007 after my first divorce I swore I would own one within the year. Never happened...sort of like another marriage for me..never gonna happen. Twice is more than enough and I believe I have displayed that I am not good at relationships!

First, a watch......next, a Porsche.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts