WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
14,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I glanced at a television program while channel surfing and noticed a Breitling which could only be appreciated by some of our forum members who refuse to understand the subtle nuances of quartz timepieces. I think Bob and Kevin know to whom I refer... Anyway, "Law and Order, SVU" (the program which has Mariska Hargitay playing a female detective who happens to wear Navitimers and Chronomats) had an actor playing a very distasteful criminal role who actually showed off his watch to one of the detectives while undergoing questioning. The bad guy's watch was a Chrono Avenger M-1 completely "blinged out" with pave' diamond dial and diamond bezel. The best part was the "Professional" bracelet (pre-2005 model with straight link segments) which happened to have a pave' diamond dial UTC module on it and attached to the NORTH side of the watch! Absolutely hilarious. :-D And the guy was flaunting it to the detective! I was thinking a watch like this might make the perfect Christmas gift for Bob from Kevin or vice versa. Hahahahahahaha!! :-D
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
just one word... 'BLECH !!!!!"

ok. two words... "Yuck Blech !!!" :)

-Rene

(yes the watch in the pic in the attachement I once owned.. and then sold on to fund a Navitimer !!, Genuine Breitling Diamond bezel, mother of pearl dial and gold/steel bracelet)

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
i've always thought hargitay was hot, but now that i know she wears breitling's, well....i think she's even more hot now lol. i'm not a fan of the show, so i've never watched it. she looked much better with the shorter hair though.

Last night I glanced at a television program while channel surfing and noticed a Breitling which could only be appreciated by some of our forum members who refuse to understand the subtle nuances of quartz timepieces. I think Bob and Kevin know to whom I refer... Anyway, "Law and Order, SVU" (the program which has Mariska Hargitay playing a female detective who happens to wear Navitimers and Chronomats) had an actor playing a very distasteful criminal role who actually showed off his watch to one of the detectives while undergoing questioning. The bad guy's watch was a Chrono Avenger M-1 completely "blinged out" with pave' diamond dial and diamond bezel. The best part was the "Professional" bracelet (pre-2005 model with straight link segments) which happened to have a pave' diamond dial UTC module on it and attached to the NORTH side of the watch! Absolutely hilarious. :-D And the guy was flaunting it to the detective! I was thinking a watch like this might make the perfect Christmas gift for Bob from Kevin or vice versa. Hahahahahahaha!! :-D
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'll take 2!

Cheers,
Ron
Ron, I'd take that watch in a heartbeat! :-! Send it my way...then I cna promptly sell it and buy a couple dozen "real" Breitlings, or perhaps mix it up and finally add that Speedy Pro to my collection.

I guess the lesson-learned here is that hot chicks and heroes wear automatics and smarmy "evil-doers" wear quartz.

Cheers,

Kevin

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Re: I'll take 2!

I guess the lesson-learned here is that hot chicks and heroes wear automatics and smarmy "evil-doers" wear quartz.

Cheers,

Kevin
*LOL*

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
B-1 wearer and proud . . . but then I've got an English accent (or correctly, I speak English WITHOUT an accent;-) ) so Hollywood dictates I must be a baddie anyway.:-|

"And it would have worked as well, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts