WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this at my AD today. i thought it was a pretty handsome design. though when i looked into it over the net i came across comparisons to tag carreras. i have one tag heuer watch an f1 from way back. not too keen on actually buying another tag but i was looking for something round, on leather, white face. date is good. i know of seiko sarbs and i guess vissodates but i never see those in a store. i know a lot of people don't see cerina in a store as well.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I agree it looks a bit like the Carerra; some don't like the "cross hairs" but I like it in the white dial you show here; I'd like to know where to buy the white dial one and at what price; let me know? thanks! (am pplateau here on WUS)

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,282 Posts
Hi and welcome to WUS. I'm not really sure what your question is but yeah, it's similar in style to a Carreera. A nice mix of dress/casual that would be quite versatile. Certina is part of the Swatch Group and and at their price point should represent good value. You could check out the Mido and Hamilton ranges as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree it looks a bit like the Carerra; some don't like the "cross hairs" but I like it in the white dial you show here; I'd like to know where to buy the white dial one and at what price; let me know? thanks! (am pplateau here on WUS)
it's also much whiter in person. it was $700 after discount. not exactly sure where in north america you can buy them. i'm from asia..

do any current carrera models come on a leather strap with a white face? i know you can swap them out but was just wondering for comparison.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts