WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Do people selling watches actually think pictures like this are acceptable?

I'm by far no expert in these watches but a quick google search and I didn't see any models with big white date wheel.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
First thing first, need (much) better photos as Osamu mentioned.
Does the seller know which model name/number that one is? It's not consistent of any Chanel J12 Marine model that I know (though, I'm no expert).
Any other documentation, receipt?
Ask about the diamond bezel as well if it's aftermarket.

As for photos, would be nice to see the back and a closer photo of the crown.

I'm very skeptical at this time.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Agree. Unless you get better photos, walk away.

·
Premium Member
11,594 Posts
Your previous four "potential" buys.

BTW, do you know what they call 5 strikes in a row? It is called a 5-bagger. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Seems like this seller hired the same talented photographer who took the pics of the blancpain you were interested in. I’m right in the edge of calling BS.

Reactions: JSnipes

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I can barely tell what watch it is in these crappy pics, let alone if it's real or not...
These chanels are frequently faked, and what exactly is the "tool" to replace the battery ??
This watch uses a big, car remote-like battery that is replaceable by hand once you take the case back off, no need for any special tools!

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Can we ban the OP already? Look at his post history. Every thread he’s started is beyond shady.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Seems like OP likes to bid and buy dangerously. Focus on great deals with photos taken either with 10 year old phone camera or just blurry from hand shake. I guess that is one way to avoid competition from other buyers.

Why do these suspicious finds always have a backstory? Does inheritance or found in drawer of dead relative suppose to add to authenticity? Who cares.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.