WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will stowa change a dial if you don't like the color? I'm talking about the seatime limited with the pink dial. I know, you have to be a real man to wear pink.:-D

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Re: probably easier to have Stowa send you a dial....

I was wondering if that was you bidding on that one Yamahaki!

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yamahaki said:
will stowa change a dial if you don't like the color? I'm talking about the seatime limited with the pink dial. I know, you have to be a real man to wear pink.:-D
Yep, real men do wear pink :-D ......here is my pink prodiver.

I was so impressed with my wifes pink Prodiver while diving I had to buy one myself. Here is a picture of my wife wearing her pink prodiver on our last dive trip ...
....see how well the pink colour works underwater, very easy to see and read.

even the sharks were impressed by the pink and came in for a closer look. :-D

·
Registered
24 Posts
you scared?

Go ahead and rock the pink. If you change anything, change the bezel to a black one. Pink's cool. It's a good change of pace from the standard black and blue dials of the world. Besides, it a limited ed. watch, so why would you want to turn it into a standard production model?

You can always tell people you wear to support breast cancer awareness if they question you.

-avp

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It comes with a black bezel also and that was me bidding on it. 761.00 for a new stowa isn't bad at all. He hasen't accepted the funds yet though, there showing as unclaimed. most likely a email address problem on his side. Pink does show up under water good though:)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I've never worn anything pink but could be tempted by the pink Stowa BUT, I think it would be the only pink addition to my personal possesions. Unfortunatley it would look like a saucer on my wife's wrist otherwise I would love to buy her one.
Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Prodiver that's a GREAT pic of your lovely wife amongst the LARGE sharks!
How big do you estimate that one in the foreground is btw?
Jorg ought get your permission to use that pic in a catalogue or website...lol.
"Pink Prodiver in action, fending off denizens of the briny deep!"

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stowa will install a yellow dial and new hands? about a 4 week turn around time. the price is high but they said it would take 2 weeks to do it. I still don't understand about the hand replacements. any thoughts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts