WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new watch that will not allow me to change the time. Every time I hit "the right" button it says "no try again". Ok maybe not, but it might as well. It's an ALT-6100 module 950. Casio does not have a manual. Does anyone know where I can get one?

·
Registered
2,879 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Maybe try contacting CasioSaleandService.

·
Registered
646 Posts
These tools courtesy of Hoochy

and Mansrow

the Desperado Tools. we just have to figure out whats what. for an introductory price, u can get it now for $29.99 slashed half price. ull get:

A. flat head screwdriver
B. philip screwdriver
C. something to throw
D. watch case knife opener
E. another watch case knife opener
F. soft work pad
G. a bigger soft work pad
H. link removal
I. link pin punch
J. soft hammer to be used on watch if too frustrating
K,L,M. for your imagination.

MIGHT HELP GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Devonaut! :-!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Wow, thanks Devonaut, and welcome to the forum! :-!

Don't know why, but you make me think about some seller thread. Quite a difference here. |> :thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, thanks for the welcome.

I bought a 6100 new back in 1996, but I think it must have been an open box because the manual wasn't included. Casio customer service mailed me those pages. Guess it's a good thing I hung onto them.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, thanks for the welcome.

I bought a 6100 new back in 1996, but I think it must have been an open box because the manual wasn't included. Casio customer service mailed me those pages. Guess it's a good thing I hung onto them.
Yes it was. Thank you very much that was way more than what I asked for but exactly what I was looking for all over the internet. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you very much.
My pleasure.

By the way, what band are you using with yours? I recently dug mine out and the original band basically disintegrated when I tried to bend it around my wrist. The watch itself is still running great though. It would be nice to find something close to the original design.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My pleasure.

By the way, what band are you using with yours? I recently dug mine out and the original band basically disintegrated when I tried to bend it around my wrist. The watch itself is still running great though. It would be nice to find something close to the original design.
This one still has the original band. I don't think the guy I bought it off of ever wore it. If it didn't have the band I would probably go with a mil strap though. Probably desert tan. I've thought about it... can you tell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts