WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hm... I just logged into my Movescount account after a few days off and noticed that the graphs have changed. More specifically, the color of the graphs no longer match the color of the activity type, and the max, average, and min bars are now color coded (and the average is a difficult to read yellow). Makes me wonder if anything else is changed (on the surface or under the hood) and what might be around the corner.

Anyone find any other changes that I missed?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don't see any changes, my trail runs are still orange graphs. The HR zones are still coloiured as they always were and the min/max/avg bars are still black...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Funky colours. I've looked at various moves and they all are in the colours of the activoity, so no idea where that comes from. I can't see anything new in settings.

·
Banned
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well... now I'm not sure what to think. I just checked Movescount with Internet Explorer 9 and the colors are as I remember (graphs are colored according to the activity type) and the min, average, and max bars are black. When I check in Safari for Windows, the colors are as the image above shows. Very strange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts