WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can't figure out how to change the date with this watch. anyone have an idea? I thought it would be the same way as my omega PO, but it doesn't work.

i have this

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
the crown at the 2 o'clock position is for adjusting the time and date.

1) unscrew the crown by turning counter-clockwise until you feel the crown 'pop' out slightly. this is called the '0' position, you can manually wind the mainspring at this position.

2) from the '0' position, if you pull on the crown gently again, you will feel it click. this is the '1' position and you can adjust the hr and minute hands

3) from the '1' position, if you pull the crown out a little more, you will feel another click. this is the '2' position and you can adjust the date. warning: never adjust the date between the hours of 10pm-2am.

after adjusting the date or time, make sure you press the crown in and securely screw the crown clockwise to ensure it remains water-resistant.

the crown at the 4 oclock position adjusts the inner bezel.

i can't figure out how to change the date with this watch. anyone have an idea? I thought it would be the same way as my omega PO, but it doesn't work.

i have this

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply

i figured it would be the same way as my omega, but it won't go to "2".

it's stuck at adjusting the time........it won't pull out any longer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
finally got it to adjust

quick question, why "never adjust date between 10pm-2am"?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
finally got it to adjust

quick question, why "never adjust date between 10pm-2am"?
the above is mainly for ETA movements or ETA based movement only.

In brief, the date wheel is 'locked' in preparation to move to the next number. Hence, by forcefully turning and trying to adjust it, you just might break something.

In technical terms.......oops, I am not that technical o|

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
yeah, i'm not technical either. when i first got my pilot chrono, i adjusted the time- at the wrong time- 500.00 bucks and several weeks later i got it back. not between 10-2... :-(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts