WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I'm really not sure I'm understanding the question -- you're saying that both of your watches are showing "Charge," "Low," and "High" AT THE SAME TIME?!

Only ONE of those LCD sections should be active at any given time, so it really sounds like your watch is really on "Medium."

Can you post a picture to confirm what I'm suspecting?

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm really not sure I'm understanding the question -- you're saying that both of your watches are showing "Charge," "Low," and "High" AT THE SAME TIME?!

Only ONE of those LCD sections should be active at any given time, so it really sounds like your watch is really on "Medium."

Can you post a picture to confirm what I'm suspecting?
I agree, that's what I was thinking as I read the OP.

BUT...after looking at the exact watch model I don't think we are correct since only one charge indicator is lit at a time, or should be.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Digital clock Product

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a reverse display watch, the Casio tech told me the lit portion indicates the charge, it sounds like this whole time I have been going off bad information and the portion Not lit is the actual status of the charge

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
It sure does and from what you mentioned it sounds like i was mislead this whole time and the portion not lit is the charge. Why do they let anyone answer phones dealing with tech issues, I feel like an idiot listening to them.......
Well, it IS a reverse display watch, so the "lighter colored" portion IS the "lit" portion. On normal LCD's, the darker colored portion is the "lit" portion. I'm guessing the phone tech didn't realize the watch in question was a negative display.

All three of the pictures above show the watch on "medium" charge -- TixTox's picture and the picture on the right in my example are on "medium" AND have "Power Saving" turned on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Makes perfect sense, I just assumed the tech was correct, you can see from TixTox's edited post above he is also confused. The manual doesn't help either identify the charge with reverse display but i guess if you know what to look for you can figure out the manual is for a regular display

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree, that's what I was thinking as I read the OP.

BUT...after looking at the exact watch model I don't think we are correct since only one charge indicator is lit at a time, or should be.
I believe Mike is right it is on Medium charge.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Makes perfect sense, I just assumed the tech was correct, you can see from TixTox's edited post above he is also confused. The manual doesn't help either identify the charge with reverse display but i guess if you know what to look for you can figure out the manual is for a regular display
Exactly -- the manual is for a normal display, and the tech was just confused. :-!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts