WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the Chase Durer Warhawk as it looks like it is modeled after the current Big Pilot style of watches and they say it is 18mm thick, that is as thick as a Citizen Ecozilla or a Jsar. It might be too thick. anyone have any comparison pics of this watch along side another known thick watch? I dont know if they measure the thickness from the top of the crystal to the bottom of the back cover or whether they put the watch on a flat surface and measure from the surface to the top of the crystal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just checked mine and the thickness is measured from the top of the crystal to the bottom of the back cover. The curved lugs extend another 3-4mm below the back cover. Nothing to compair it to....sorry.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, I like it a lot. The crown worked loose a while back but C-D fixed it without any hassle. I was also lucky to find a short C-D replacement strap. With a 6 3/4" wrist the original strap extended up past the face and I had to loop it back over on itself (seen in the pic below). Now it is the perfect length.

It always seems to catch peoples eyes when I wear it and they all seem to like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts