WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any help? Looks like the prices are pretty erratic.

The cheapest I found is,

Seiko Men's Automatic SKX007K Black Rubber Automatic Watch with Black Dial

Not sure if it offers a warranty though. Rubber, bracelet, doesn't really matter to me. Just looking for the cheapest.

I would even take the american version of the SKX007. Just have to find one soon, was hoping someone could help!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I bought my SKX007 from Creation Watches. That site offers great service and the SKX007 is on sale for $179 for the jubilee model. Seeing the SKX007 on sale for $130 makes me a little suspicious, but I don't have any experience with the site you listed.

·
Registered
992 Posts
The site you listed was up to recently called Mr. watch. They have been fine for me and a friend has ordered from them too.

Do a search for 10% off Mr. Watch. They always have an active code. $117 to your door!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Creation Watches has the SKX007 on standard Seiko resin band for $169. Have bought several watches from them and have always been pleased.

I ordered an SKX031 from Mr. Watch through Amazon 2+ years ago, and am very pleased as well.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Any help? Looks like the prices are pretty erratic.

The cheapest I found is,

Seiko Men's Automatic SKX007K Black Rubber Automatic Watch with Black Dial

Not sure if it offers a warranty though. Rubber, bracelet, doesn't really matter to me. Just looking for the cheapest.

I would even take the american version of the SKX007. Just have to find one soon, was hoping someone could help!

I have bought several from Creation Watches.

The one you found is indeed very cheap. If you buy from them, then post back telling us about your experience.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I just bought a BM from Creation Watches and their shipping times are fantastic. 4 days from order to my door...Singapore to Texas. They are not an AD but have their own warranty, can't have both discounted watches and factory warranty. AFAIK. Good luck on your hunt.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Also thinking about buying a 007.

It seems as though the difference between the rubber and bracelet is about 20-30 dollars. If i sell the bracelet, would I be able to make more than 20-30 dollars or is it just a push.

Reactions: SicTransit

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
The difference on creation is only about £7 between the 007k on rubber, or on jubilee bracelet. I would definitely go the bracelet route. You'll definitely more than recoup the difference selling it, alternatively at only £7 (roughly $10?) I would think its worth hanging onto incase you either fancy fitting it at a later date or flip the watch.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yikes. Went to the site right now to place my order and it was all sold out. I must say, you WUS folk really move fast.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
I also recommend Creation Watch just like the others. I got a Orient Bambino for a good price and it was shipped via DHL to Maryland in less then 4 days. It was shipped out on a Friday and arrived a few days later on Monday. It seems CW is selling the SKX007 on rubber for $169 shipped.

The SKX007 is a great choice and it is an iconic watch. Good luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got mine recently from the shop everyone was buying from on rakuten. Don't know where you are OP, but heads up if you're in the EU, specifically Germany. My watch arrived in Germany in three days but then spent the next three weeks in two different customs offices before I was able to pick it up. I got to pay 19% tax for my troubles too (I knew I would have to and it was still cheaper then buying in Germany). Otherwise, great watch and seller, came in a nice seiko box, with papers and tags.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm looking to buy the SKX007J variant. Where is the cheapest place to buy it?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Was it new?
How often does this happen?
Yup, brand new with tags. Not sure how often the sales come up (pretty frequently though), but I'm usually in the eBay app daily and am quick to jump on any good promos. Another good thread on WUS to follow would be the "Heads Up! I saw a bargain here". I'd expect another promotion soon with the holidays coming, so definitely be on the lookout

·
Registered
886 Posts
Currently $199 on eBay, so with 15% off = $170ish. Now we just need the sale to take place.
The lowest I found on Ebay is around $210, as of this writing.....
Yup, brand new with tags. Not sure how often the sales come up (pretty frequently though), but I'm usually in the eBay app daily and am quick to jump on any good promos. Another good thread on WUS to follow would be the "Heads Up! I saw a bargain here". I'd expect another promotion soon with the holidays coming, so definitely be on the lookout
Does that thread on WUS tell you about these Ebay deals? I'm not sure how Ebay deals work to begin with and what to look out for so any help would be fantastic. I'd like to jump on it as soon as I see one as I've been eyeing this on my wrist for a while now. I'm anxious!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts