WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to find these for around $60-70 each as I want to buy 3 to complete some custom g's i'm putting together. Can anyone help?

I am based in the UK but am looking to buy overseas to get the best price possible.

Thank guys!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am hoping to find these for around $60-70 each as I want to buy 3 to complete some custom g's i'm putting together. Can anyone help?

I am based in the UK but am looking to buy overseas to get the best price possible.

Thank guys!
even the price is cheap overseas but I think after you add up the international shipping fee, it will cost you more.

·
Registered
120 Posts

Thank guys!
Jomashop has it for 80, they are also on Amazon. if you google jomashop coupon codes you can find some things that work. Here is a google shopping search on the watch, I have never used the first listed, almost seems to good to be true.

Hope that helps!

-- Tracy V

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jomashop has it for 80, they are also on Amazon. if you google jomashop coupon codes you can find some things that work. Here is a google shopping search on the watch, I have never used the first listed, almost seems to good to be true.

Hope that helps!

-- Tracy V
I'm pretty sure that shop is legit. I need a shop that relaxed with filling in customs documents etc. though as it will probably be the only way i'll make a saving.

·
Registered
350 Posts
This was actually the first G I bought a few months back. I want to say I got it for about $65 from Amazon.

What kind of mods are you talking about doing... it might be cheaper not to source the entire watch if you're planning to do some simple bezel/strap switching. You might be better off sourcing those from Casio directly.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was actually the first G I bought a few months back. I want to say I got it for about $65 from Amazon.

What kind of mods are you talking about doing... it might be cheaper not to source the entire watch if you're planning to do some simple bezel/strap switching. You might be better off sourcing those from Casio directly.
Looking for the Modules ideally along with the black buckle and darker coloured bezel screws. I assume you bought from an individual seller at that price?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm pretty sure that shop is legit. I need a shop that relaxed with filling in customs documents etc. though as it will probably be the only way i'll make a saving.
Any shop that is legit will fill out the customs forms 'correctly' since it would be illegal not to. Any shop that is willing to state a false customs declaration, and is selling the watch cheaply, may be selling stolen goods. Something to think about, IMO.

It's a little hard to make a case to the police that one had no idea the item was stolen if a. It was cheap, and b. The 'shop' was willing to falsify customs documents. Just my .02

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any shop that is legit will fill out the customs forms 'correctly' since it would be illegal not to. Any shop that is willing to state a false customs declaration, and is selling the watch cheaply, may be selling stolen goods. Something to think about, IMO.

It's a little hard to make a case to the police that one had no idea the item was stolen if a. It was cheap, and b. The 'shop' was willing to falsify customs documents. Just my .02
Stolen goods are the least of my worries when dealing with brand new G-Shocks from abroad. Thanks for your input though.

I'd be happy to pay £150 for 3 of these if anyone can help.

·
Registered
95 Posts
heres what i do..i google the model number..then click shopping and i see the list of hundreds of sites with the price..usually amazon is the cheapest...

http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=Yjk_TvzxBcLu0gHV6InwAw&ved=0CFMQ8wIwAA

not sure if this will work for you but give it a try..from what i can see a place has it for 70 bucs..the next step is to make sure the site is legit and to do that just google the site name and the word legit? after it and maybe youll see reviews.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Any shop that is willing to state a false customs declaration, and is selling the watch cheaply, may be selling stolen goods.
Not necessarily. I just bought my new Casio GW2500BD direct from an Ebay dealer in New York. On my request, they labelled the box as a gift with nominal value. Shipping cost $11 and arrived in the UK 5 days after order!! They have been registered on Ebay for 9 years and have in excess of 10,000 +ve feedbacks, so not really fly by night people.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not necessarily. I just bought my new Casio GW2500BD direct from an Ebay dealer in New York. On my request, they labelled the box as a gift with nominal value. Shipping cost $11 and arrived in the UK 5 days after order!! They have been registered on Ebay for 9 years and have in excess of 10,000 +ve feedbacks, so not really fly by night people.
They did break the law though... The amount of feedback doesn't really count.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I've never asked a seller to mark items with lower values, but I never complain when they do either. It's not so much the tax I object to as the post office/courier handling fees, which in my opinion are 'criminal'.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
They did break the law though... The amount of feedback doesn't really count.
Hey, that kind of law breaking I can live with. Who wants to give the government even more money so they can squander it in giving it to overpaid bankers?? :-d:-d

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
The forum owner's general view is that WUS cannot be seen to support illegal practices or the avoidance of legitimate commercial fees.

We don't do politics either. Thread closed.

Reactions: StephenWatch
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.