WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,754 Posts
I love me a good Glock, but I wouldn't buy that to celebrate anything. It's like a pizza shop celebrating 35 years of business by offering everyone a limited edition salad. Get me a limited edition pew pew!

·
Premium Member
9,659 Posts
Okay, I check out the limited edition Glock watch, and for the price, I would sooner spend my money on a real solar-powered watch such as a Citizen Eco-drive. Plus, where did they pull 3,500 out of — never mind, we shouldn't go there.

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
I am a sucker for that shade of green. Visually, I think it looks fine. Not my cup of tea though, nor am I into guns so that would be a pass for me. Might consider it, if I was really really into glock.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Looks very "out of China" when they play up the features of the box, which tells you something about the watch!

·
Registered
208 Posts
It’s not for me, but true Glock aficionados would wear Glock underwear it it were available. I think they will sell out quickly.

Reactions: roadcykler

·
Premium Member
Something ordinary
17,370 Posts
3500 pieces as a LE ? That’s absurd. Some manufacturers would be more than happy if a regular model sells 3500 times. And more important: I wouldn‘t even consider a buy if limited to 100 pieces.
My thoughts

And I am a long time owner of what they are good at

1 - 20 of 66 Posts