WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these Chinese brands like Forsining, Curren, Winner, etc. any good? Do they at least work well? What about as far as switching the actual watch to a better band? Any feedback on these brands will be appreciated !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
The Chinese are capable of making good watches. You're just too far below the minimum price threshold to expect much. Most of them (Current probably most especially) are garbage.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Cheap junk, likely made on same production line as fakes, with knockoff designs and non-existent quality control.
On the plus side - they are dirt cheap.

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,331 Posts
Unfortunately with many of the low priced Chinese watches you get less than you paid for. There are some nice watches such as those from Seagull. So yes plese visit the Chinese Mechanical Watch Forum here on WUS.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have bought many cheap Chinese mechanicals and have found Sewor to be accurate and reliable. Winner is crap and I've had two Parnis watches that I've had to throw in the bin. I bought a Guanqin and it is absolute value for money. I would not hesitate buying a $10 Sewor or $80 Guanqin, but the others are crap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts