WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Then again, I prefer to use English. For example, when I asked my brother to check the chapter ring alignment on SUMO several years ago, it took forever to explain that to him in Japanese. Because, no one really knows how to say chapter ring in Japanese. :rodekaart :-d
Is this tongue in cheek humor or is this really possibly the reason for the (alleged) prevalence of chapter ring issues?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I bought a Tuna from Chino years ago, since sold it (big mistake), but was very pleased with both his price and his product, as well as the at the time delivery time which I do believe if my memory serves me well 3 or maybe 4 days. All in all I was more than content with the transaction. Maybe it's time to see if his transactions are still as flawless as they were in the past. Oh, there I go again, any good excuse to increase my collection. However a real good excuse if you ask me.

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
I can highly recommend them, outstanding customer service.

You only find out how good customer service is when you have a problem or lost tracked mail.

Chino went over and above, Seiya was the exact opposite, if i didnt chase him up nothing would have got done.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to chime in to say that I've recently made two purchases from Chino, and both were really great experiences.

The watches themselves (SACM171--got one for my father-in-law...and one for me :) are excellent, they were well packaged, and the shipping was super fast. I remember one of my orders being processed on a Monday (I had submitted my order request the day before, on a Sunday, when they're closed), and I got that watch on Thursday. To me that's pretty crazy fast (shipping was from Japan to USA). I've also corresponded with them prior to and after shipping, and they've been quick to respond and their responses have been thoughtful.

So, if you're looking for info on Chino and have found way to this thread, I can definitely vouch for them. They're great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased the T200 from Chino Watch and they were absolutely fantastic. I contacted 4 different watch vendors mentioned on this site. Chino was the 2nd to respond and two others never responded. Chino Watch's price was great and they were quick to answer a question I had about watch band length. I was concerned it might be too small (I have a 7.5" to 8.0" wrist) but they said they measured it it would be no problem. Turns out they were right - I'm gonna have to take out a link or two.

I filled out their order form, got an invoice response back right away, and paid via Paypal. No more than 4 hours later I have confirmation of payment and information on shipping. It shipped via DHL on 6/9 at 13:32. On Wednesday 6/10 it was in Cincinnati at 21:00. On Thursday 6/11 it was placed in my hands in Dallas at 15:15. No additional customs duties or taxes needed to be paid. Incredible.

The watch is gorgeous - everything I hoped it would be. Packaging was great - bubble wrap around the white Oceanus box and all of that inside a brown shipping box. Warranty cards completely filled out and stamped. Manual has a complete section in English.I am really pleased with my choice of product and I am especially pleased with the excellent service and attention to detail by Chino Watch. I will use them again with no reservations.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased the T200 from Chino Watch and they were absolutely fantastic. I contacted 4 different watch vendors mentioned on this site. Chino was the 2nd to respond and two others never responded. Chino Watch's price was great and they were quick to answer a question I had about watch band length. I was concerned it might be too small (I have a 7.5" to 8.0" wrist) but they said they measured it it would be no problem. Turns out they were right - I'm gonna have to take out a link or two.

I filled out their order form, got an invoice response back right away, and paid via Paypal. No more than 4 hours later I have confirmation of payment and information on shipping. It shipped via DHL on 6/9 at 13:32. On Wednesday 6/10 it was in Cincinnati at 21:00. On Thursday 6/11 it was placed in my hands in Dallas at 15:15. All of this in the middle of COVID-19 worldwide. No additional customs duties or taxes needed to be paid. Incredible.

The watch is gorgeous - everything I hoped it would be. Packaging was great - bubble wrap around the white Oceanus box and all of that inside a brown shipping box. Warranty cards completely filled out and stamped. Manual has a complete section in English.I am really pleased with my choice of product and I am especially pleased with the excellent service and attention to detail by Chino Watch. I will use them again with no reservations.
View attachment 15205631

·
Registered
2,419 Posts

I filled out their order form, got an invoice response back right away, and paid via Paypal. No more than 4 hours later I have confirmation of payment and information on shipping. It shipped via DHL on 6/9 at 13:32. On Wednesday 6/10 it was in Cincinnati at 21:00. On Thursday 6/11 it was placed in my hands in Dallas at 15:15. All of this in the middle of COVID-19 worldwide. No additional customs duties or taxes needed to be paid. Incredible.

View attachment 15205631
Congratulations on your new Casio. My understanding however is that Chino is no longer an AD for Seiko and the line was removed from their site a long time ago.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.