WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hypothetically speaking, of course, what watch would you want on your zombie-bashing wrist. Mechanicals only. What are you thinking?

Reactions: RedneckVostokGuy

·
Registered
71 Posts
lol! if the apocolype happened I don't think I would need a watch but if I did I would go with a Sinn U2 for strength and durability or a Oris Prodiver just because I like it.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
A Rado Diastar with a Tungsten Carbide case. No better knuckle duster than that beast.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Maybe a more modern version of this.

_pocketwatch_gun.jpg

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Why mechanicals only? I'd wear two watches, personally. A mechanical for timekeeping and a Breitling Emergency for when I get to a relatively safe zone and can use the signal feature.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Super Avenger, makes a nice club as well as a great 'attitude adjustment tool'.
LOL. I hadn't thought of choosing a watch that could double as a weapon. Smart, very smart.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why mechanicals only? I'd wear two watches, personally. A mechanical for timekeeping and a Breitling Emergency for when I get to a relatively safe zone and can use the signal feature.
A valid question. In my mind the safest place to go would be someplace desolate, and given the fact that you would have no way of knowing how long you'd be ‘on the run’, a good mechanical watch would likely outlast the battery of a quartz watch.

·
Registered
14,022 Posts
If it's a mechanical I'd go with my PO. If we're including quartz it would be my solar atomic G-shock. If I could pick anything I'd attach a watch to my AR-15 and show those zombies who's in charge. Hint...it's not Charles unless he has an AR too.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Damasko dc66.

Reactions: mikeinpa

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Somthingmwith a good WR, I'd get in a cabin cruiser boat anchor offshore and spearfish my meals and only go to shore to get supplies. Zombies can't swim.

·
Registered
14,860 Posts
Honestly, I'd likely need the better accuracy and toughness of a quartz model. Could be on the road for days or weeks trying to escape from zombies. No calender, and the digital clock in my car is always running a few seconds fast a day. Can't explain it. Shouldn't be doing that. But it does, and I end up having to reset it too often for a digital clock put in a car.

However, I'd rather it not be a basic quartz model that could die on me unexpectedly. I'd go for my Citizen BM7080-03E model with Eco-Drive.

If it has to be a mechanical, it would also have to be anti-magnetic and shock-resistant. So . . . Another vote for Damasko.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Zombies... Seriously, I'd want one with bombs, lasers, and that stuff....and an army.... and Chuck Norris.

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
If it's a mechanical I'd go with my PO. If we're including quartz it would be my solar atomic G-shock. If I could pick anything I'd attach a watch to my AR-15 and show those zombies who's in charge. Hint...it's not Charles unless he has an AR too.
I've discussed this extensively on my other forum. I'd use a Beretta CX-4 Storm with a suppressor.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts