WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

At first i must say that i just recently registered here and i don't know if this is right section to ask my question or not! anyway i will be grateful if you help me.

I have doubts about picking one of this three :

TISSOT LE LOCE T41.5.423.53 CLASSIC

thumb3_1314051571_920.jpg

HAMILTON AMERICAN CLASSIC H32565735 JAZZMASTER OPEN HEART

1288358390_large_Americanclassic_jazzmaster_JAZZMASTEROpenHeart__H32565735.jpg

Frederique Constant Junior Chronograph Juniors Wristwatch Model FC-292SB4B26

FC-292SB4B26.jpg

... and one of this two :

TISSOT T-SPORT PRC 200 T17.1.586.32 CHRONOGRAPH STAINLESS STEEL

T17.1.586.32_1.jpg

Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Professional DiveMaster 500M Silver Dial

41yX8b60Y5L.jpg

I mean i want to buy 2 different wristwatch, One classic with leather bracelet and the other sport with silver bracelet. personally, i vote for FC and Victorinox.

What is your opinion ?

And if there are better models please mention them.

*** Sorry For My English

·
Registered
652 Posts
The Tissot Leloce and the FC are georgeous so I vote for either of those, even though they are in your same catergory.

Also, the Hamilton is nice- but not a fan of open heart, so would prefer the regular Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic model which is one of the most versatile watches there are that can be dressed up or down.

And if you want a diver style like the Victorinox, I think that you should just get a sub for more versatility.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Great choices.....See, you really don't need our advice.

This time.....:)

Reactions: loyalBC

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,341 Posts
The Tissot in a rose gold case and the Victorinox diver are both very attractive and would be my choices. Best of luck in the search and be sure to post pictures of the watches you choose. Welcome to WUS!

·
Premium Member
71,325 Posts
Welcome to WUS. Your choice of watches is first class - there isn't one that I can find anything to say against it so just get the one that appeals to you the most

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Personally, I'd stay away from gold unless you are at least 50 years old. Of those, the Hamilton is my favorite. But if you buy what you like best, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks a lot for greetings and advices.

If there are other opinions i would be glad to hear them.

After all suggestions i am pretty sure i will pick dive master but about choosing leather bracelet models i'm stuck between them.

FC is really pretty, solid and well made but unfortunately it does have quartz movement, unlike other models with automatic movement. is it really a big deal or can i just ignore it !?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts