WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi gang. Saw this movie last night and I'll skip the review, but I will say I found myself more focused on identifying his watch for the first half of the movie, so now it's a quest.

At this point I'm *pretty sure it is an IWC Ingenieur on rubber, but I can't seem to find a model that matches the image right, primarily since there appears to be an hour marker at 3, rather than the black date window, and there doesn't appear to be a no date version.

Let me know if you have any ideas on this one! Thanks-

PICS (borrowed from the Net):

chris-hemsworth-blackhat.jpg
IWC_Ingenieur.jpg

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Lugs don't look quite right. On the IWC they are "outies" and on the wrist they are "innies."

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lugs don't look quite right. On the IWC they are "outies" and on the wrist they are "innies."
Wow, you guys are right. I feel silly. I started obsessively searching before the coffee ;).

Someone identified it on reddit's watches subreddit as a Vacheron Constantin Overseas Ref. 47040. on strap:

The original poster had some screencaps from the movie where you can see it more clearly: imgur: the simple image sharer
With the rubber strap - I think we have our winner! Thanks, much. If only it was at a price point about 10k less... ;)

rubber.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Resurrecting this Zombie thread? Thanks for posting, Blackhat is on right now and naturally I froze the screen and looked it up. (My wife hates watching TV with me...)

·
Registered
20,563 Posts
By the time he must have changed his taste in watch.

Sent from my LG-H630 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts