WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
25,686 Posts
Cool, unless you go overboard, buy a bunch, and go around pointing it out to people frequently. Then it's lame. Let people discover it by accident.

With the last name "Vail", I've been tempted to acquire merchandise touting the ski resort, but not being a skiier, I'd rather avoid impromptu conversations struck up by strangers because they love to ski and travel there. I imagine the awkward end to those conversations: "No, I don't ski, it's my last name, but nothing to do with the town."

"Oh..."

Something something tapatalk...

Reactions: Chris Ward

·
Registered
9,450 Posts
Cool, unless you go overboard, buy a bunch, and go around pointing it out to people frequently. Then it's lame. Let people discover it by accident.

With the last name "Vail", I've been tempted to acquire merchandise touting the ski resort, but not being a skiier, I'd rather avoid impromptu conversations struck up by strangers because they love to ski and travel there. I imagine the awkward end to those conversations: "No, I don't ski, it's my last name, but nothing to do with the town."

"Oh..."

Something something tapatalk...
Maybe you could change your first name from Chris to Colorado, that would make everything awesome.

Vail 1.jpg

Vail 2.jpg

Vail 3.jpg

Vail 4.jpg

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
First thing that popped into my mind upon seeing this thread was 'oh, did chris ward (as in the guy behind the company) register at watchuseek?'

anyway i think that's pretty awesome...maybe a little weird as in unusual but definitely cool! b-)

·
Vendor
25,686 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts