WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
She hasn't got a sister by chance has she? P.S. showing my ignorance what is the square? PP.S. great presents and the pathfinder is a favourite of mine.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
No GF / wife on Earth would normally give her BF / husband 2 watches at the same time as 1 gift. Keep her for life! Seriously, you can't find another one.

My GF gave me an AE1000, only because it's on sale for $15. At least she gave me a watch, I should be happy... ;-)

Reactions: dirtykoala

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
She hasn't got a sister by chance has she? P.S. showing my ignorance what is the square? PP.S. great presents and the pathfinder is a favourite of mine.
The square is a "1FaceWatch". They aren't anything special watch wise, but buying them supports different causes. Animals, cancer, etc...

ETA- Her sister just got married.

But...

Her brother is single if you want me to put in a good word.

:p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No GF / wife on Earth would normally give her BF / husband 2 watches at the same time as 1 gift. Keep her for life! Seriously, you can't find another one.

My GF gave me an AE1000, only because it's on sale for $15. At least she gave me a watch, I should be happy... ;-)
I plan on it! She's pretty awesome.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
amazing.both watches are great...one pathfinder and another a g shock with great ana digi looks.

Its very rare to see a woman having such good choice in what are usually men,s watches.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
amazing.both watches are great...one pathfinder and another a g shock with great ana digi looks.

Its very rare to see a woman having such good choice in what are usually men,s watches.
I had mentioned the G Shock while shopping one day.

She said she looked at my other Pathfinder to find another one that had "all of the sensor things and good reviews".

I guess she knows me well. My favorite watch was my Pathfinder PAW1300 but I lost it during a move, I had never mentioned that to her.

·
Premium Member
13,984 Posts
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
That is by far the best come back quote ever on WUS.

I laughed for 5 minutes. Its a good thing I was not drinking or eating breakfast or my laptop would have been destroyed. :)

But...

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
giving you Gshock one or two times doesn't mean she is a keeper, JUST YET

my woman gave me a 511 four years ago, a 8900DGK last year, and none this year, right now she rather that I sell all of my collection to buy her shoes, and she have bought 6 pairs of them already for this Xmas

·
Registered
581 Posts
The square is a "1FaceWatch". They aren't anything special watch wise, but buying them supports different causes. Animals, cancer, etc...

But...

Thank you for the kind offer. Pardon me for saying, but I was aware of ETA, at one point I was intimate with her, until I discovered she had been intimate with many others. She had a reputation as being very common.

·
Registered
7,011 Posts
giving you Gshock one or two times doesn't mean she is a keeper, JUST YET

my woman gave me a 511 four years ago, a 8900DGK last year, and none this year, right now she rather that I sell all of my collection to buy her shoes, and she have bought 6 pairs of them already for this Xmas
why not do both?
my wife and i exchange watch and sneaker gifts through out the whole year not just during token gift giving holidays

couples that G together stay together ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts