WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone's help, my husband absolutely loves his new watch!

Recap: I purchased the Seamaster AT co-ax (2504.50) with black face and stainless steel bracelet for Eric after combining expert advice
:)thanks ) with my knowledge of his lifestyle, likes, dislikes, etc.

I sent him on a hunt using clues placed around the house. He finally found it in the china cabinet sitting among the wine glasses. After he had a chance to give it the once-over, I told him exactly why I purchased the watch, its pros and its cons. I also emphasized that the AD knows we might be exchanging it and that it was just fine if he wanted a different kind.

Happily, my educated guesses and your input were right on target. He loves the style, size, the fact that it's mechanical (automatic), etc.

You guys are the greatest and I cannot thank you enough for your wisdom and patience. :gold

And to answer Fr. John+'s question: I received several very thoughtful gifts for Christmas from Eric (2 figurines, Keen brand shoes, etc.). He gave me two very nice gifts for our 10-year anniversary in September so I wasn't expecting any big surprises... which is perfectly fine!

Thanks again and I will check back periodically. Eric may even join us!

Fondly,
Ann

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Wonderful news, Ann! :-!

We look forward to meeting Eric and helping him with the next Omega. (Omega makes very nice ladies watches as well - ask your AD to provide a catalog. ;-) )

Fr. John+

·
Registered
245 Posts
indeed, congratulations, I know how he feels, my wife bought me a breitling B-1 for christmas.. He and I are indeed lucky men

·
Premium Member
13,241 Posts
I wish him all the best with the watch and wish him to wear it in good health

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Excellent!

I'm glad to hear he likes it, Ann, but I'm not entirely surprised. You certainly did your research and explored plenty of options before deciding on the right watch for your Eric, and it payed off. I'm sure he'll enjoy it for a very long time.

eric

·
6,880 Posts
Great news! Im glad he likes it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts