WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first I wasn't too impressed by Aquadive watches. Don't get me wrong: I liked the design, but I didn't feel the need to buy one of them. I started to be more impressed when the GMT came out and the Christmas Sale gave me the right reason to jump into the Aquadive family.

After some (several :)) emails with Ben, I decided to order my GMT Yellow on Dec 23, thinking that I would have received after Christmas. But I got the first surprise when I got it on the 24th (great job by both FedEx and Aquadive, considering the period of the year). I got the biggest surprise opening the box though! The watch has exactly the perfect size for me (my wrist is 6.5"), with a really strong presence even with the black Isofrane strap.

The dial is extremely easy to read and the yellow chapter ring is really a pleasure to look at. Unfortunately there aren't applied indexes, but hands are really shiny.

The bezel is one of the smoothest I've ever tried (only the one on the MM300 is better) and the finish on the insert in just incredible.

The lume, both on the dial and the bezel, is strong and long lasting.

Long story short: the Aquadive GMT is still on my wrist since Christmas and I'm really happy with it! Unfortunately I didn't have the time to take proper pics to it, but I'll do it soon.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Rats, another one for the "must have" list. Great choice, congratulations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts