WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to get a Watch for the wife as a Christmas present. We do a budget for this so it has to be $200 or less. She likes the Rose Gold or Silver for the watch colors(does not like just a regular gold color has to be "rose gold"...dont ask I dont know lol) She likes the MOP(mother of pearl) faces she does not like Chronos thinks they are too busy. She was not super particular about the brand or the band style.

I had gotten a Email about the Deep Blue MOP watch back near Thanksgiving that they had the Pink,Blue, and white MOP face T100 watches for $199 with the Silicone band...She was not crazy about the pastel pink band but loved the face of the watch...She also loved the watch when I showed her the picture of it with the Stainless bracelet instead of the Silicone one. but that put it over budget at almost $300..so

What do you guys know of out there that may fit what im looking for? any ideas would be helpful. She looked at some Citizen and Bulova ones that she said were ok at around $150 or so...anything else you may know about that may fit what im looking for...is there a equivalent of a Ladies "orient"(inexpensive but decent quality for what you get) watch I guess is what im asking that fits this description?

Brand: any(decent reliable not junk)
Color: Rose Gold or silver/Stainless
Face: preferred MOP
Band: any
Movement: most likely at this range quartz i assume
Price $200 or less preferably less..

·
Registered
333 Posts
Does she have a size preference? That would help narrow down the choices a bit. You mentioned she liked the Deep Blue T100. Does she like divers in particular?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Since you already looked at Citizen and Bulova, I won't include them in my suggestions. If she likes dive watches, she might like the Momentum below. If she wants a simpler look, maybe the Golana. They both have Swiss quartz movements for under $200. Seiko also makes many ladies' watches with MOP dials in your price range, but they tend to be dressier instead of sporty likes these two.

Momentum 1M-DV37W0 & Golana AU100-2
1M-DV37W0.jpg AU100-2.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I think as far as size id say small to medium nothing large or over size. And no specific dive watch over others need i guess. I think the face on the pink MOP she just thought was very striking. The 2 I saw she may like were the Seiko SUT 073 or 074 but i know nothing more about those 2 watches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts