I just got my TT1 yesterday. I will post a review soon but now,
here a photo... better pics to come. By the way, that watch
is better than chrono spec: +1.25 / 8 h

Philippe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey,

Nice watch, I have a similar one. Mine is all blue though. So yours is 1.25 seconds fast over an 8 hour period? Is that what you're saying? Sorry, I am not a big watch expert. That's pretty accurate though by the sounds of things.

Regards!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,

Nice watch, I have a similar one. Mine is all blue though. So yours is 1.25 seconds fast over an 8 hour period? Is that what you're saying? Sorry, I am not a big watch expert. That's pretty accurate though by the sounds of things.

Regards!
Ok, I set the time on the TT1 with time.nist.gov.
This morning, it was 1,25 sec fast for 8 h but as
I check time tonight at the same site, the TT1 is
dead on... gain a sec or two durring the night and
loose one or two when I wear it... It,s only a 24 h
test, but look promissing.

Philippe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ok, I set the time on the TT1 with time.nist.gov.
This morning, it was 1,25 sec fast for 8 h but as
I check time tonight at the same site, the TT1 is
dead on... gain a sec or two durring the night and
loose one or two when I wear it... It,s only a 24 h
test, but look promissing.

Philippe

That's strange. I got my watch adjusted yesterday because it was 10 secs too fast over a 12 hours period, and it's so much better now. After twelve hours it was 2/3 seconds too fast and by 24 hours it was about 1 second too fast. Almost as if it's gone back the way. Strange, but I ain't complaining. Thing is, I always wear my watch, even when I'm asleep.

It may be that the source I was pitting it against went inaccurate however - that I don't know. Tonight I matched my watch to that of the speaking clock, so I will check it the morra at 11pm (after 12 hours) to see how much time has been lost.

:-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts