WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just arrived in the post & sharing a few quick photos. First impressions? I’m completely blown away by it - the quality looks and feels flawless. What I didn’t expect was just how different the watch looks depending on the light and angle it’s viewed. The ‘smoked’ glass covering the lower moon appears either almost mirror like reflective (appearing silvery)when viewed at an angle or much more subtlety opaque when viewed straight on.

The design is truly unique and I’m definitely glad I made the decision to add this to my collection.

Will post a more detailed review but just wanted to share some quick photos now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
36,436 Posts
Pretty cool. Very different than a traditional dial.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
It looks terrific. Enjoy it in the best of health.

Interestingly, below your thread is a "Do you wear your watch to bed" thread, which I find very appropriate in your case. :)

·
Registered
31,631 Posts
Nice looking piece!!

And a £100 off voucher just came through my letter box.........

Reactions: JamesT1978

·
Registered
10,151 Posts
That's just plain awesome.
Congrats on your new watch, wear it well :)

The lume shot with the ghost-like muted "underwater moon" is stunning. Like a reflection in a lake at night...

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Really? Did you have to post this? I've been trying to slow down on buying watches and this doesn't help. That's an amazing looking piece! I have just the slot in the watch box that would look great with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts