WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have first hand experience with Christopher Ward's new Bader deployment buckle? I might be purchasing a CW in the near future and am wondering if it is worth the extra $40 to upgrade to this buckle.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Yes, its a very good quality buckle. Its not the ground breaking invention that Chris Ward make it out to be. But its a good effective buckle thats simple enough to change size

·
Registered
1 Posts
The normal is fine, but the Bader is far more comfortable - I have it on one of my Christopher Ward watches and would buy it again.
It changes the shape of the strap slightly as it is hinged on one side rather than centrally - but still prefer it.

Alasdair

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just purchased my first CW watch, the C3 Malvern MkII, and opted for the bader buckle upgrade. I have not been disappointed with this choice, it's very comfortable on the wrist and not obtrusive in size at all, very happy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I JUST BOUGHT A C WARD C60, LIKE THE BADER BUCKLE BUT NEED A DEPLOYMENT CLASP THAT IS WATER PROOF OR AT LEAST RESISTANT. i LIKE THE LOOK OF LEATHER AND i AM SURPRISED THERE IS SO LITTLE AVAILABLE. ANY IDEAS? THANKS....CAN'T DIVE WITHOUT RUBBER OR STAINLESS?

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
I JUST BOUGHT A C WARD C60, LIKE THE BADER BUCKLE BUT NEED A DEPLOYMENT CLASP THAT IS WATER PROOF OR AT LEAST RESISTANT. i LIKE THE LOOK OF LEATHER AND i AM SURPRISED THERE IS SO LITTLE AVAILABLE. ANY IDEAS? THANKS....CAN'T DIVE WITHOUT RUBBER OR STAINLESS?
What's the psychological message of an entire paragraph in caps, except for the word, "I"?

I'm stumped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts