WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christopher Ward C60 “Bond” Review

Dear all,

My review of the Christopher Ward C60 Trident “Bond” is up, comments welcome!

“All art is at once surface and symbol. Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. Those who read the symbol do so at their peril. It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors.”
-Oscar Wilde

"This review is of the Christopher Ward C60, but it is also an overview of the other watches in this bracket, a look at actually wearing the final watch choice, of strapping it to show it at its best and to show that you can buy a very good watch for not very much."

Lots of photos to enjoy!

CLICK Through to : Christopher Ward C60 “Bond” Review @ outsidecontext.com

By and regards from,

Basho

·
Registered
294 Posts
Re: Christopher Ward C60 “Bond” Review

nice review, very nice

what's the bezel made out of? Is it a ceramic or some type of enamel or aluminium

Thx
Adam

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Re: Christopher Ward C60 “Bond” Review

Been thinking about picking up a Christopher Ward watch and have hesitated due to questions about quality. I love the selection but had never heard of Christopher Ward watches prior to a few months ago. I am not expecting, dare I say, Rolex quality but hope that Chrostopher Ward watches have lasting quality (i.e. something that will last for years). I recently bought a quartz Tag Heuer Aquaracer and would like to add an autotaic to my rather small collection (I have fallen in love with automatics). I like the thought of purchasing an English style watch,. by an English company, with Swiss components.

So, talk to me about the quality of Chrsitopher Ward watches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts