WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MINT condition, this is the nicest CW made IMHO. Bought it as a replacement for my Breitling Avenger Seawolf Titanium, it has exceeded my expectations in every regard. Build quality is superb. The bracelet, with its integrated sliding extension, actually blows the Breitling bracelet out of the water. Bezel action is very nice. Timekeeping excellent. Lume is outstanding. Super legible. I have nothing bad to say about this watch. Selling because having tried it, I think I prefer the naked titanium version, which I intend to get. With that said, I do like the "normal" lume on this one, as the other version is "stealth". Note: the bracelet doesn't come with extra links...that is intentional by CW, because the adjustment is done with the sliding clasp. If you have a huge wrist, this might not be the watch for you. Mine is 7.25". Comes with boxes, warranty booklet, etc. Please pardon any smudges/dust/lint in the photos...as anyone who's had ti before, it's very "smudgey":).

Not looking to trade. Specs below are straight from CW's Website. Currently sells for $1170. Asking $870 including shipping and Paypal. Photos taken today. Longtime guy on the forum. Overseas shipping only to well-known members and at additional cost. Thanks!

• Description

Strong, light and extremely corrosive-resistant metal, titanium is perfect material for a dive watch. And while it's water-resistant to 600m (2,000ft), it may also be the best-looking Trident yet.

From the two-tone brushed grey titanium case - the darker grey results from a diamond-like-carbon (DLC) finish - to the matte ceramic insert of the bezel, this is a watch with genuine style credentials.

The cool looks continue with the matte grey titanium indexes and hands (filled with blue-emission SuperLuminova) and the warm grey printing of the minute track and brand logo.

These Titanium models are available with a titanium bracelet, new-design rubber or hand-crafted leather strap. Which one will you go for?
  • Movement

Swiss movement manufacturer Sellita started as an outsourced manufacturer of ETA's 2824-2 movement.

Changes in the industry, and the expiry of IP rights associated with the 2824, led to Sellita developing its own virtually identical version, the SW200-1. The only real difference is the addition of a 26th jewel which sits just below the ratchet wheel and reduces friction associated with automatic winding.

Technical
  • Diameter: 43mm
  • Height: 13.30mm
  • Case weight: 76 g
  • Weight with 21cm bracelet: 138g
  • Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
  • Case: Titanium Grade II
  • Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
  • Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
  • Timing tolerance: +/- 20 seconds per day
  • Dial colour: Matt black
  • Strap width: 22mm
  • Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
Features
  • Swiss made
  • Self-winding mechanical movement
  • 38 hour power reserve
  • Date calendar
  • Central hacking seconds
  • Anti-shock system
  • Titanium Grade II case
  • Embossed screw-in crown
  • Unidirectional zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic bezel
  • 3.44mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
  • Matte black one piece dial
  • Super-Luminova dial indexes, hands and bezel markers
  • Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
  • Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
  • Unique engraved serial number
  • Titanium ratchet clasp bracelet
  • Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SOLD (on TZ of all places...). Thanks WUS for the space for the attempt, and sorry WUS'ers, you missed out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts