WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greeting WUS! Today for sale I have my Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro gen 2 (circa 2014).

SOLD! THANKS WUS!

The Deal:
$500 Canadian, shipped & tracked to Canada or USA only. PayPal only. Including all mentioned straps & bracelet.

The Seller:
Plenty of feedback as a budding flipper. Feel free to search my username in the watch deals subforum. I’m a watch enthusiast who cared for and appreciated each watch he owned. If you return my watch to me (within a reasonable time frame) because you are for any reason not satisfied, I will refund your money and split return shipping.

The Good:

- Swiss Made
- Comes with CW bracelet, CW deployment leather strap, and black Zulu!
- AR coated sapphire crystal, scratch-free
- Sellita SW200 hacking, hand-winding date movement w/ great crown action
- Rotating diver’s bezel w/ lume pip
- Average lume, purposely applied with various intensity
- Excellent bracelet with diver’s extension & push button deployment locking mechanism
- 300m water resist
- Approximately +7.5spd

The Bad:
The case has typical light scratches from being worn, nothing unusual. The bracelet shows regular wear and tear in the usual spots. Sized to fit my 7.5” wrist. Extra links included. CW branded clasp on leather strap shows some wear from desk diving. Nothing horrific but it looks scuffed up close as a 8 month old watch worn regularly should.

Service history:
I am the first owner. The watch has never presented any problems and comes with all original packaging and warranty.

Total condition: 8/10

Pics:

CWfullpkg.jpg

20150511_184506_resized_2.jpg
CWback.jpg

CWside.jpg

CWstrap.jpg

CWbracelet.jpg

CWlume.jpg

Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts