WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Has one bought any watches from chronograph.com before?

I sent them an email last week but didn't get a response from them at all. Are they reliable?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Yes, they've been selling online for probably a decade or so. The physical chain in Singapore dates back a few more decades.

Try contacting Mr. Lee again. I got a response within the hour last week.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The last time I ordered from them (a few months ago), Mr. Lee called me on the phone a few hours after I placed my order (I'm in the US, he's in Singapore) to check some details. My order was processed quickly and arrived in just a few days. Can't say enough good things about them.
--Les

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Hi,

Has one bought any watches from chronograph.com before?

I sent them an email last week but didn't get a response from them at all. Are they reliable?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
I bought a Monster bracelet from them a few weeks ago, no issues, good service. The item took a couple weeks to reach me from Singapore to New England. I'd buy from them again.|>

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
I too have bought from Mr. Lee on several occasions. He was always very helpful and everything was shipped perfectly. he is a member of several of the watch forums.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yes, you can trust Mr. Lee. I just bought a watch from him for my ex-wife and got it in around 14-15 days with no problems. Watch came with a box, warranty card and manual.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Mr Lee is a very reliable seller. Ordered several times and everything was just perfect.
Took 10-12 days to deliver from Singapore to France.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the kind responses.

Was beginning to wonder if I was dealing with a flyby night operation but from the responses I got, am pretty comforted to know that they are a reputable shop :-!

Have dropped Lee another email so I guess I will just have to wait....

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have bought two watches from there. Good communicator and service. Had to return a watch that has a ruuber seal sticking out but Mr. Lee did it very quickly and with no issues.

I would buy from there again.

:-!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Giving this thread a bump to see if there has been any more activity with Chronograph.com over the last 6 years and if it's still a legit site to order from.

Thanks ~

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Chronograph.com is a very highly regarded online seller and has been in business many years. I've bought two Seikos from him in the last few years with no issues, fast shipping and flawless watches. Buy with confidence.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts