WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

chronolog 2008

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  T Bone 
#1 ·
have phone number to order 2008 c logs by mail from B USA..800-641-7343..go get 'em!

#4 ·
My AD sent me a copy of the 08 chronolog.

#8 ·
Hi,

No the Chrono Avenger is no longer in the chronolog, its now the Avenger Skyland's reign of Raw Power.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

#10 ·
Mine was priced at £1960 on bracelet, although i paid NO where near that amount

#12 ·
Picked mine up at the local AD two days ago. They wouldn't (didn't have?) give me a price list to go with it o|. Never had that problem before, but.... I wonder if it's because they tried to sell me an Emergency at XX% off... said list was 5200. Thing is, today at the above number, the lady told me MSRP for standard Emergency on Titanium Pro bracelet was $4700 (not far from the AD's "Discounted" price). :-s Of course, these are the guys who once told me Spring Bars were $10...... each! And they wonder why I seek out other AD's to buy?

Thing is, I usuially go in and spend a half hour talking with the manager, and he knows I'm not buying from him. And we have great talks, discussing watches in general. And he doesn't mind at all that I stop in to look, and to get the annual wish book. But he was not in this time.

Oh, they also first gave me an '07 Chronolog. I asked why. They were told to "use these up first" by their management.....:-d This was two hours after I'd called to see if they were in, and was told they'd arrived yesterday!

Oh well, thanks for posting this thread, I did call, and they are sending me a new Chronolog WITH price list! :-!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.