WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have phone number to order 2008 c logs by mail from B USA..800-641-7343..go get 'em!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no images simply posted a fone number to order chronologs by mail saves driving around thats all..

·
Registered
505 Posts
My AD sent me a copy of the 08 chronolog.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, Brice

thanks for the info, but I was actually thinking of the regular CA that is rumored to be discontinued, that's why I asked. But they removed it from the Breitling homepage today, so I guess that puts an end to that speculation.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Hi,

No the Chrono Avenger is no longer in the chronolog, its now the Avenger Skyland's reign of Raw Power.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi,

No the Chrono Avenger is no longer in the chronolog, its now the Avenger Skyland's reign of Raw Power.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Thanks Lou,

I actually adore the Skyland, the bad news is just the heftier price tag. :-(

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Mine was priced at £1960 on bracelet, although i paid NO where near that amount

·
Registered
107 Posts
Where I'm at, the MSRP for the bracelet version is around 3200€ (£2150), but there are some discounts to be had. Hopefully.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Picked mine up at the local AD two days ago. They wouldn't (didn't have?) give me a price list to go with it o|. Never had that problem before, but.... I wonder if it's because they tried to sell me an Emergency at XX% off... said list was 5200. Thing is, today at the above number, the lady told me MSRP for standard Emergency on Titanium Pro bracelet was $4700 (not far from the AD's "Discounted" price). :-s Of course, these are the guys who once told me Spring Bars were $10...... each! And they wonder why I seek out other AD's to buy?

Thing is, I usuially go in and spend a half hour talking with the manager, and he knows I'm not buying from him. And we have great talks, discussing watches in general. And he doesn't mind at all that I stop in to look, and to get the annual wish book. But he was not in this time.

Oh, they also first gave me an '07 Chronolog. I asked why. They were told to "use these up first" by their management.....:-d This was two hours after I'd called to see if they were in, and was told they'd arrived yesterday!

Oh well, thanks for posting this thread, I did call, and they are sending me a new Chronolog WITH price list! :-!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts