WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did do a search but came back with zero results. Can someone more knowledgeable than me help? I’d like to know if I can get my watch movement’s specific chronometer results. I’m sure this has been asked before, I can’t imagine that it hasn’t but unfortunately I must not have typed the right combination of words in the search function. For that I apologize. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
It might help to state which watch. I believe the METAS equiped Omega you can just log onto your Omega account online to see the result.

Some brand like Panerai, they printed the result of the test in the individual booklet with matching serial and date of test. My in house panerai came with one, it's around 9 months to a 12 months between the test and the actual purchase date, the result may varies.

Reactions: Terry M.

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. It’s my Omega 232.32.44.22.01.00 I did try to log into my account on Omega’s website but since it’s not a Master Chronometer it won’t list results. At least that’s what I found.

·
Registered
Portugieser chrono on Miltat mesh
2,084 Posts
You can buy your chronometer results from Omega, for $100. They used to provide them for free, but not anymore.
When I inquired view the Omega website, this is what they sent back:

"Thank you for your message.

Regarding your COSC card we shall gladly provide the official COSC certificate for your chronometer watch, providing the watch is not older than 10 years, upon receipt of a copy of the OMEGA international warranty card which must be dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA dealer. The copy can be sent by e-mail (scan) to [email protected]. At the same time, please indicate your full address to which the certificate can be sent after receipt.

The COSC document will be requested from the official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute and issued against a payment of Swiss francs CHF 100.--. Pre-payment can be made either by credit card (may we kindly ask you to let us have the name, expiration date, security code of 3 or 4 digits and the number of your credit card so as to charge your card account) or by bank transfer to Crédit Suisse, 2504 Biel – Swift / BIC: CRESCHZZ80A:

in Euro to account CH13 0483 5066 9655 0200 0
in CHF to account CH47 0483 5066 9655 0100 0
in USD to account CH83 0483 5066 9655 0200 1

Kind regards,

Your OMEGA team.
"

A few weeks after sending them the info and the money you will receive a cardboard folder with the printed certificate inside.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Slightly off topic but a bit of info that might help someone at some point. Dont bother with the App that scans the card. Its buggy. I did a post a while back about it but it looks like it doesnt scan properly or their database is out of wack. I scanned my card and got a different watch number. Scanned it again and the model was different. I contacted them about it and they looked into it and sent me a fresh card from switzerland! Scanned different results this time but they were still all wrong. Entering the watch no manually was fine. Long story short, it looks like the app is broken.

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the advice! This is exactly what I was hoping for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts