WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have this Diva Chronometer that needs to be refurbished, however the balance wheel is not working. I am not familiar with this brand and could not find much info about it. I guess that the movement is not in-house (for sure). Can any one help to determine the movement please?

IMG_5762.jpg IMG_5773.jpg IMG_5775.jpg 84f2dc8e-361a-4247-822f-db74af925407 (1).JPG 7c6a61b7-b891-4ae7-a93a-437c0d779595.JPG

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Going out on a limb here. I could not find it in Bestfit. I am betting the number next to AS is the cal. So it would be an AS 46.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going out on a limb here. I could not find it in Bestfit. I am betting the number next to AS is the cal. So it would be an AS 46.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
It looks like 1,82 mm - is 0,071”... Actuallu do not know :-/
Do you think that balance from AS 302 or AS 340 will fit?!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I was thinking diameter around rather than thickness.

If this is a movement that was not listed by many parts suppliers then it would be a case of having someone measure the old staff and the hole in the hole jewels and see if they can match one up. A 302 or 340 may work but measuring would tell you for sure before one was installed and found that it would not work.

It is also possible to have someone make a staff but now you are looking at a more expensive job and unless you feel the watch is worth that kind of cost then that would be up to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! Yes actually I can understand that making a new balance staff is very expensive work, and not each watchmaker here can make it...It is a matter when it it is grandmother watch and very important for a person to save the authentic condition...I think I will go with the donor thing. Should work I guess...The Diameter is standard BTW. Same as 302 and 340.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts