WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Tipo CP-2 recently and really like it. My only complaint is that the lume on the number markers isn't that bright. I'm curious if any of you own a CP-2 have found the same thing?

·
Registered
813 Posts
If you get a chance would you please measure the lug-to-lug distance on the CP-2? I’m interested but there’s nowhere near me where I can try one on.

Also, which version did you buy, the black version or one of the new flybacks?

Would love to see pics if you want to share, I think that watch is very well designed.

Finally, I know people really love strong lume, but that’s never really been a priority for me. I tend to buy watches to keep (and pass down), and the lume fades over time anyway. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As soon as I can find my measuring tape, I'll send the lug to lug measurements, and I'll post some pics as well. I have the version that came out prior to the current flyback version, so mine is polished stainless steel, and I really like it. The aged stainless is a nice look (I'm not a fan of bronze).

·
Registered
813 Posts
As soon as I can find my measuring tape, I'll send the lug to lug measurements, and I'll post some pics as well. I have the version that came out prior to the current flyback version, so mine is polished stainless steel, and I really like it. The aged stainless is a nice look (I'm not a fan of bronze).
Thanks. That’s a beautiful watch you have there

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. That’s a beautiful watch you have there

Sorry about the delay. The lug to lug measurement is 52mm. I attached a couple of pics. One is with the black leather strap and the other is with the green fabric strap. My favorite is the green!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
813 Posts
Sorry about the delay. The lug to lug measurement is 52mm. I attached a couple of pics. One is with the black leather strap and the other is with the green fabric strap. My favorite is the green!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Thank you for getting that measurement, I really appreciate it. I agree, that foods great on the green strap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts