·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I could wear that. No problem.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Y'all,

Oris has their entire Baselworld showing up on their website!
https://www.oris.ch/baselworld

Unfortunately, the lug width is 19mm but, OMG, check out that modern day beads-of-rice bracelet! So hawwtt!

And check out some of the other models like the Oris Artelier Grand Lune and the Williams 40th Anniversary Oris Limited Edition which also feature the new beads-of-rice bracelet.

Oris is killing it this year at Baselworld!

·
Registered
574 Posts
They certainly have pumped out some models!
The Aquis Staghorn LE looks interesting borrowing the GBR II day date display but in the smaller 43mm case. I also like the Aquis Hammerhead LE too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
It does look great, derivative of the original and not greatly upsized. However the ChronOris isn't much use if you wanted a ChronOgraph; the movement is a standard Sellita SW200.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Wow, Oris has really been taking off lately. Didn't use to interest me in the past at, but the new watches, their boutique​ in Basel, the whole all-mechanical lineup, it's pretty darn great.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I have the reissue Chronoris from 04 or 05, now I gotta get the 3 hander! Dammit....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
454 Posts
I really love the look of this one. Definitely on the wishlist, but I think I'll have to try it on before pulling the trigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
Looks like it's going to be my 1st Oris:
View attachment 11265842 View attachment 11265850

While I was disappointed Oris made the 65 a 42mm, too big for my small wrist. This one at 39mm looks perfect size! And please don't make the strap/bracelet size 21mm.
Yep, that's gorgeous and I might pick one up some day.

And you do know that the Oris 65 is 40mm? There's a 42mm version as well that's slightly different, but the 40mm version is perfectly sized for me.

·
3,627 Posts
New ChronOris... Love that case shape and the perfectly shaped domed sapphire to match. I like that attention to detail. I think I like the dial/hands...haven't made up my mind yet. The hands especially...they are not fancy at all, in shape or contour or color. And yet they are not over the top either like the Sinn U1. So, to me they float in the middle, making no statement. A little boring, perhaps. The orange accents might make up for all that I just said :)

Not to hijack, but I agree with argv...I had a 40mm 65 and disliked the dial (while loving everything else about the watch). Was really hoping Oris would have a 40mm 65 with the 42mm type dial.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts