WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you may know (or not) I'm considering buying a chronospace. I'm interested in pros and cons opinions about this model from owners. Replacing the battery is tricky? How much services cost? What should one avoid doing with this watch ? etc.

thx

·
Registered
462 Posts
Limited Info

botudi said:
As you may know (or not) I'm considering buying a chronospace. I'm interested in pros and cons opinions about this model from owners. Replacing the battery is tricky? How much services cost? What should one avoid doing with this watch ? etc.

thx

Not much to tell. I bought a used C-space for several reasons. One, the price was right. Two, if I have a choice of similar models, one steel, one titanium, I'll opt for steel. The slide rule on the C-space was as welcome as the B-1's, which was nil. However, unlike the B-1, the slide rule in no way detracts reading the time. (I had the grey dial. Your mileage may vary.)

I have yet to change the battery, but I foresee no problem there.

Since the C-space shares the same movement as the pre-minute repeater Aerospace, maintenance cost should be about the same.

The C-space being about ten years old, is also showing it's age, accuracy-wise. Still pretty good though. Just not as good as a newer Breitling.

Bottom line, if you've always wanted a steel Aerospace, the Chronospace is a fine choice.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for the info, although by now i've decided not to buy the watch :) sorry for the trouble

1 - 3 of 3 Posts