WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off-that should read Great watch..LOL

My birthday is Saturday, but I got my gift a little early from the wife...a Citizen 4x4 Limited. I love the watch, it feels like it could withstand quite a bit of punishment. The best surprise is the lume on this watch, it is UNBELIEVABLE! It lights up like a torch. The only problem is...I only got the head only -no bracelet. Anyone know where I can get the matching Duratect titanium bracelet?

I already tried Citizen USA and they told me they would lok into it, but as they were made for the Japanese market it might be tough.

I also sent Higuchi an e-mail, but he not responded yet.

Any other ideas???????
Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry-no pics for a little while-our camera bit the dust...did I mention my wife's X-mas gift is a Canon Digital rebel XTi????:-!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congrats!!!!! of course make sure and post pics once that XMas present is opened up!!!!!! :-d

Also, no idea on the strap......sorry.

Stephen

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
Since Ron doesn't have a pic here is one.

The Citizen 4x4 and it's nearly identical cousin the Mission Antarctica are fantastic watches for the money. The Duratect Ti is very scratch resistant.

It is a very nice rugged piece with great lume and the GMT function.

Congrats on getting one Ron. They are a little hard to come because both versions were limited editions and only sold in the Asian Market.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
The only problem is...I only got the head only -no bracelet. Anyone know where I can get the matching Duratect titanium bracelet?
Ron
Hi Ron,

Congrats on getting a 4x4! :-!

I had one for awhile and loved it. I only parted with it because I really wanted to get a Ball watch and needed to juice my watch fund.

As Vince mentioned, the limited edition 4x4 and its twin, the Mission Antarctica(also l.e.), were both made only for the Asian market and have been sold out for quite some time.

You might consider posting a WTB on the various sales fora. Who knows? You might find an owner who'd be willing to part with his bracelet because he only wears his on a strap. It'd be worth a shot. Mine came with the bracelet, but I never used it. I put a DiModell calfskin carbon chrono strap on it and only wore it that way until I sold it.

Good luck! ;-)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the pictures and information getlemen!

I tried posting a WTB on various forums, with no reply. I will do so again in a couple of days.

All in all, I'm very happy with the watch and I think it is a keeper.

If anyone has any other options I would love to hear them!
Ron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts