WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like the hand is on loose. Ive had that issue on mine, but it can be rectified by pushing the hand down properly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds like the hand is on loose. Ive had that issue on mine, but it can be rectified by pushing the hand down properly.
Hi QUang, thanks for replying... Hmm maybe you have a point caus the chrono hand is kind of high up compare to the hour and minute hand. Well this has made up my mind to change the dial and hands caus they do look kindof tired anyways... tks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
What are you gonna change it to? If you look over to my thread, I repainted the hands, and make a carbon dial. Lumed up recently as well, but havent gotten around to taking pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a white faced dial now, but i always fancy a yellow faced dial, you know like a ferrari penerai :)
the dial it has now is not too bad, but has lost all its lume (they look like they might had lume in the hour marks)

The hands that i have on now imo should be a aftermarket, maybe more likely from another watch. the hand's end/bottom is truncated, or it ends at the center.
of all the 8110 i saw the hands passed the center, or have a tail.
The colors of sub dial hands arent right too they are all silver. all white faced dial have orange hands

What are you gonna change it to? If you look over to my thread, I repainted the hands, and make a carbon dial. Lumed up recently as well, but havent gotten around to taking pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi guys.
can anyone tell me why after i stop the chrono, and even after reset, the hourly counter hand is still running? (the left side sub dial)

·
Registered
12,796 Posts
Great thread and links. I keep coming back to these Citizen chronos and will buy one someday. Thanks for the information here.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
You should have the watch serviced. I recommend 31 Jewels from this forum.
hmm my 8110 flyback is acting a little wonky, should probably get it serviced. how much are we looking at (ballpark) to service one? It runs fine if i don't activate the chrono. if i do, everything works properly but then it runs out of juice after maybe 30 minutes, much too fast I imagine.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts