WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for an old Citizen Aqualand and was made a VERY GENEROUS offer by a long time forum member and wonderful person!! Hope to get this one in by sometime next week. I'm super excited. It's one that I've wanted for years but quite frankly haven't thought about in a year or so. Sometimes our collecting gets to the point that we forget about the simple watches that make us happy. Looks like this (or close to this):

Pic lifted from Stockae92 (G-shock mod)

The watch in the pic looks exceptionally sweet!! There were many variations of this watch, so I'll be excited to see what shows up. To the generous forum member, THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
These are very nice watches indeed. Lew B, great collection. I have the older and newer Aqualands as well the Aerochron. Something about that styling that I like a lot. Great watches.

regards,
wemedge

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've become smitten with them. You all know the drill I'm sure. I'm hoping to have one by the end of the month for vacation.

·
G-Shock Mod
14,333 Posts

here's the new strap for a lower profile fit and comfort. i really like it this combination.

this watch really have a crazy / angry :)-d) lume. this is my "sleep" watch recently. i don't really have "charge" it. i just leave it out in my dimly lit bedroom and the lume will last a good 5 hr easily. the lume does looks "green" in day light, which i am fine with. the lume is bright, day or night. haha~

i do wish that the second hand is painted. the glossy / polished reflective finish makes the second hand sometimes disappeared depends upon lighting and viewing angle. i will probably have that taken care of when its time for a battery change. (i.e. send it in to one of the well-known modder, paint the second hand to white w/ black tail with lume dot, battery change and pressure test)

great watch for the money. Citizen did it right. |>

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Nice pickup :-! I really wanted on of these about 25 years ago. maybe now its time to pick one up :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I have a few different style Aqualands...

Lew B,

Can you (or anyone else) tell us what that first one is? I have a chance to pick one up, but I wasn't given any details about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts