WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know the difference between the AV0030-51A vs the AV0030-60A

Both are available at Skywatches but they look almost exactly the same! The 51A is just slightly more $$.

AV0030-51A

AV0030-60A

I can't tell the difference..o| Citizen experts please help..about pull the trigger on one of these..

And the Ti/Sapp version AV0020-55H

And what is the colour of the lume? Blue I am hoping..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Gday Kalibur,

ive seen that as well and it confused the heck out of me because from what i know, the 60A is supposed to be a European model with sapphire crystal and stainless steel case and bracelet. However, ive seen the 60A selling from Asia on the bay and from sites such as skywatches that say it has mineral crystal, therefore making it the same as the 51A, so go figure??:-s:roll:

If you like the grey face like the one you posted, your choice is simple as it only comes in Ti and sapphire. If you like the white face, you have three options: Ti and sapphire (AV0020-55A), steel and sapphire (European AV0030-60A) and steel and mineral (AV0030/31-51). Theres also a black face with mineral crystal (AV0030/31-59) and a blue face (AV0030-60L) specific to France and limited European countries.

Hope this helps, good luck.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brett, I was initially interested in the two SS white faced versions, until I realized that they also had the Ti/Sapp version on skywatches. I guess I will spring for the Ti/Sapp version, my first Citizen!

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Thats great to know, was deciding between this and the Orient CFA05001B GMT world timer, which I believe you have reviewed as well..
Get both my friend if you can.:-d The Orient CFA05001B is a sublime watch to wear and look at. As a matter of fact it was on my wrist all day yesterday.

If you haven't already, check the video review I made on it, now featured in Orient Watch USA's official blog:

http://www.orientalwatchsite.com/video-review-of-orient-model-cfa05001b/

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts