WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got the Citizen AW1430-86E from Amazon. Couldn't find any pics for it other than the ones that look more like concept art, except for this YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96hPhkpdF6A. Thought maybe a thread for it might be nice in case anyone else is interested in it.

So here are my amateur photography pics!
* note that the morning sun through the window is adding the gold tone to the hands and other what should be stainless silver elements.

citizen AW1430-86E case.jpg

citizen AW1430-86E dial.jpg

citizen AW1430-86E crown.jpg

citizen AW1430-86E back.jpg

citizen AW1430-86E links.jpg

citizen AW1430-86E lume.jpg

Here it is next to a Casio G-Shock Tough Solar for scale

citizen AW1430-86E compare casio gshock.jpg

Citizen's specs
MovementEco-Drive J810
FunctionsDate
BandSilver-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet, Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
Case Size43mm
Case MaterialSilver-Tone Stainless Steel
DialMetal Dial
CrystalMineral Crystal
Water ResistanceWR100/10Bar/333ft
Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling

Citizen also has a white dial version of this watch, the AW1430-86A:

AW1430-86A_fullsize_1433510565.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update on the bracelet. Looks great. Slightly tinny jingle sometimes, but not a lot. However, still crap bracelet. After taking and posting the photos this morning, I worked about 7 hours or so on the computer. The finish on the bracelet links that came in contact with my desktop are now all marred up.

C'mon, Citizen. I have twenty year old Oneida stainless steel flatware that is less scratched up than this. Did you look for the cheapest grade of stainless you could find?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had wondered why they hadn't at least lumed the numbers. It would make the lume even more functional.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts