WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I tried Citizen NY0040-50E bracelet on e-bay and all I got were the watches, no bracelets.
Where do I look on e-bay?

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just bought this watch. Will the NY00040-50e 20mm bracelet also for it?

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/131577095617

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive BN0150-10E Black Rubber Eco-Drive Watch

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

·
Registered
810 Posts
ELCID86 still waiting to have it delivered? Can any of you computer people tell me what i need to do when uploading photos to make them smaller, thanks....

·
Registered
219 Posts
ELCID86 still waiting to have it delivered? Can any of you computer people tell me what i need to do when uploading photos to make them smaller, thanks....
Nope. Have it. Are you uploading on PC or app? The TapaTalk app gives you a choice.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Any luck?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Can any of you that own this bracelet tell me the unshortened length from end pin to end pin? I have big wrists and would like to know if this will work for me.
They look fantastic btw. Really dresses up the watch.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I cannot tell you the size but I have small wrists and will be happy to give you my 3 links with pins that i removed, it is a larger length bracelet thanmost that much i can say.
Can any of you that own this bracelet tell me the unshortened length from end pin to end pin? I have big wrists and would like to know if this will work for me.
They look fantastic btw. Really dresses up the watch.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I cannot tell you the size but I have small wrists and will be happy to give you my 3 links with pins that i removed, it is a larger length bracelet thanmost that much i can say.
There ya go!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thanks for the offer! This community rocks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Bracelet is ordered, now the wait for it to arrive...

·
Registered
810 Posts
My offer stands if you need them, drop me a pm, and we will get them in the mail to ya.
Bracelet is ordered, now the wait for it to arrive...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Bracelet came in today! What a nice fit, looks perfect on the watch.
IMGP00012.jpg
IMGP00013.jpg
~
Much to my surprise, no resizing needed. Fits absolutely perfect for my 8.25 inch wrist.
After about 10 seconds of wearing the watch, a problem started. Unfortunately on my wrists, the bracelet is a hair puller extraordinare. The re-sizing links appear to be the issue, my plentiful hairs seem to want to immediately migrate to the spaces in the links and get stuck and pulled out. Ouch, ouch, ouch with every move of the wrist. :-|
~
~
IMGP00017.jpg

I don't think this bracelet is going to work out for me, I have hairier arms than most people so this is likely an isolated case, but should be noted for anyone wanting to upgrade their watches.

The bracelet itself is excellent looking on the watch, and to be honest, I don't want to go back to a strap. But I would have to shave my wrist and well, that might just be over the top.
The bracelet has a lighter feel than say a strapcode, but has all the looks. The end links are folded but I have never found that to be a big issue on my other watches.
Here are some comparison pics with a SKX007 on a strapcode super oyster. The bracelet really pairs well with the watch and is perfect match and upgrade from the stock rubber strap. Just beware if you are hairy.

~
~
~

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Necro-Thread: Live again!!!

Found this thread a while ago and it led me to getting a proper bracelet for the BN0000-04H that I just bought. I found the watch NOS. Still had the sticker on the back. A few minutes in the sun and it was off to the races.

Bracelet seems sturdy. It's my first with a ratcheting adjustment, and I really like it so far. I'm a NATO strap guy, but there's definitely a place for a bracelet on a solid watch like this. Gives it a little more wrist-presence, since the watch is borderline small on me.

Anyway, thanks to the ancient ones who hammered this thread out on stone tablets all those years ago, because it led me down the right path.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Necro-Thread: Live again!!!

Found this thread a while ago and it led me to getting a proper bracelet for the BN0000-04H that I just bought. I found the watch NOS. Still had the sticker on the back. A few minutes in the sun and it was off to the races.

Bracelet seems sturdy. It's my first with a ratcheting adjustment, and I really like it so far. I'm a NATO strap guy, but there's definitely a place for a bracelet on a solid watch like this. Gives it a little more wrist-presence, since the watch is borderline small on me.

Anyway, thanks to the ancient ones who hammered this thread out on stone tablets all those years ago, because it led me down the right path.
Looks great. I just acquired a Citizen 7878-H10716. The NY0040 bracelet is likely to fit. Anyone has any idea where I can get hold of one?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I know. Super old post. I just put the bracelet for a 0040 (aftermarket ebay) on my 0000. It fits, but the end links stick up at the corners. Probably could bend it down to fit flush with the case.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hi J. could you post a photo of the alignment problem. If I under stand you correctly it may be as simple is, releasing the pin and shifting moving the end link around slightly until it lines up perfectly. This is how i adjusted mine and then fit perfectly. Hope this may solve the problem you are experiencing.

Reactions: ewewew
21 - 40 of 45 Posts