WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im new at this forum and I was trying to ask these questions from other forums but nobody really provided me with any info. It seems that this would be the right place to ask.

So I'm buying my first watch and after months of research I think i found the right one. But it seems those two are the same... Is there any other difference between these two models other than the glass material (mineral/sapphire) and the operation time with full battery (365d/180d)?

As you probably already noticed, english is not my best language; actually I'm from Finland. My second question is concerning the taxes and possibilities to avoid them inside European Union. Is it possible to order outside EU without taxes and how to do that?

And finally, which store would suit me best with price and service? Like I said, this is my first watch so I dont have any experience of buying watch online.

I hope that somebody knows and I thank in advance for anyone kind enough to reply something.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Here is my first hand suggestion.....

Both of these watches are Calibre 3100 perpetual calendar Citizens.....

Send an email to Jason over at www.creationwatches.com. Jason is based in Singapore and he is a first class guy with superb knowledge of the product he sells. Jason sells worldwide and he may able to tell you what duties/taxes you may (or may not have to pay) upon the watch entering the EU.

Give him a try for excellent product, price and service.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
As you probably already noticed, english is not my best language; actually I'm from Finland. My second question is concerning the taxes and possibilities to avoid them inside European Union. Is it possible to order outside EU without taxes and how to do that?
I believe that only if you order from INSIDE of the EU you can avoid the taxes ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I have some extra budget and I will buy the first one of those watches. Shame, that Jason didnt respond anything to my e-mail. Actually, it wasnt email but i send him message from the site. No respond of any kind. I dont where I will buy it, perhaps order to a local store and pay alot of extra. At least warranty + other things would be taken care of.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your help everyone. So I just ordered the watch from Creationwatches with express shipping. I will be posting pictures and perhaps a review after some time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.