WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This baby landed a couple days ago, and all I have to say is, WOW! It is a thing of beauty to be sure, and with the faux mechanical chrono hand, combined with a 12 hour chrono and alarm, there is nothing not to like. That said, it is a thick fella, and it adds considerable thickness to my spindly 7" wrist.

Attachments

·
Affordables Moderator
17,578 Posts
Great watch, Congrats! :-!
I love the 2100, it is the most mechanical feeling quartz chrono I have ever owned. In fact, I just had to get 2, the Ti version and the LE Bullhead.

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Haha,
I realize that sounds sarcastic, reason I put it is that a lot of people post blurry up-close shots... I'm glad to see clear shots!

Is it a heavy watch, how about comfort?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha,
I realize that sounds sarcastic, reason I put it is that a lot of people post blurry up-close shots... I'm glad to see clear shots!

Is it a heavy watch, how about comfort?
Yea actually I was having trouble focusing, but I just played with the zoom a bit and it worked out fine.

It is heavy, but with the bracelet fairly tight on my wrist, I barely notice it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are there any half-links or micro adjustment that you could use?
I have tried multiple combinations of links and micro adjustments, and I actually do like my watches to be cemented to my wrist. When its moving up and down on my arm, I find it to be uncomfortable, especially with a heavy watch like this one.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First Scratch

I was wearing it last night while cleaning up from dinner and it hit the stainless steel refrigerator hard. At first I didn't think anything had happened, but when I inspected it again, I discovered to my horror that the polished section of the bezel had a tiny chip taken out of it, perhaps 4 mm in length. I nearly cried, and it made the rest of the night boring.

Any of you have similar first scratch tales?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I wore my 2100 to work and the next day discovered two scratches from one side of the crystal to the other. I guess it adds "character."

·
11,874 Posts
Nice Citizen, too bad about the nick in the case. Now it has stories to tell!;-)

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
I've been pretty lucky in terms of scratches and dings. Sometimes it takes time to get used to a thick watch, gotta adjust where you place your wrist in relation to objects, especially door frames.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: First Scratch

I was wearing it last night while cleaning up from dinner and it hit the stainless steel refrigerator hard. At first I didn't think anything had happened, but when I inspected it again, I discovered to my horror that the polished section of the bezel had a tiny chip taken out of it, perhaps 4 mm in length. I nearly cried, and it made the rest of the night boring.

Any of you have similar first scratch tales?
sorry to hear over your chip brian, nice photos.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No worries, I've gotten over it, and have to, because the 2100 is my only decent watch right now (which is intentional).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts