WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my very lightly used Citizen CTQ57-0955 high accuracy quartz watch. This is a very lovely watch that also happens to keep very accurate time. The dial is deep black and all logos and gem-like indices are hand applied. Even the tiny minute markers all sparkle like little diamonds. The case and bracelet are titanium with a special coating applied to resist scratches. This watch also features a perpetual calendar meaning you'll never need to mess with it in regards to the date (assuming I set it correctly). A very hand feature is the ability to adjust only the hour hand without hacking the second hand. This makes DST and traveling into different time zones a snap. The band has all links installed and is snug on my 7-1/4" wrist. Higuchi has confirmed to me that additional links can be purchased for $30 each.

I don't know any official ways to rate the watch, but I'd put it at 90% or better. I did buy it used a while back. There are a couple of marks on the lugs from where the bracelet was reinstalled, both on the back and front of the lugs. There is also a tiny ding on the bezel near the 1:00. I want to make it clear that this watch is in great condition, but not new condition. If you require one that is flawless, you probably need to purchase a new one. But if you're ok with one that looks pretty much new on your wrist, I think you'd be pleased with this one.

I've sold on WUS in the past and always have conducted honest, reliable transactions. I haven't sold on Ebay for a while, but I have 100% feedback there. I'm asking $1,300, which includes USPS Priority shipping. Payment can be made via Paypal (add 3%), USPS money order, or bank cashiers check. The bank check will require a 5 business day hold while it clears.

If you have questions, shoot me a PM.

Here's one shot of the watch dial. The link to the Imgur album with multiple photos is below.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I had a question about whether the watch came with the original packaging and manual. It comes with the inner and outer boxes, the black velvet cushion, and the watch's instruction manual. Since I couldn't seem to get Imgur to add the photo to the album, it is shown below.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts