WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

Up for sale is a nice condition Citizen Aqualand 200m Diver's watch. This is Eco-drive version so no batteries to replace every 16 to 20 months like the previous versions of the Aqualand.

This watch has been discontinued for years and they are sought after. They are also hard to find.

I have owned this watch for about 4 years. I purchased it used off a seller on the Seiko Citizen watch Forum who had used it for a few years. The watch is in good condition for the age of it. The watch has scuffs and scratches on the case back( probably mostly due to me letting it sit on my dresser instead of on a stand or in a box.

The crystal looks good and I cannot see any scratches but my eye sight is not what it used to be so expect that there might be some. If they exist, they don't detract from the watch nor do they cause the time to be unreadable.

The bezel has some scratches on it but nothing to write home about. The case has some wear and tear.

The watch keeps great time and the Eco-Drive system seems to work correctly. The lume is still bright.

The rubber strap is very supple and comfy to wear. it is the original Citizen dive strap that cam with the watch.

All in all a very nice watch that still has a lot of life to it and a perfect grab and go watch.

I have owned the watch since 2012 and it has given me good service every time I strap it on.

Buyer is only getting the watch. The boxes and books are long gone

I am asking $100 Shipped USA Only

Watch will be shipped via USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. No international shipping(to much of a pain in the back end dealing with customs forms etc)

No TRADES!!!

Lowball offers will be ignored and deleted.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Citizen Eco-Drive Aqualand 200m Diver's watch BJ2000-09E $105 Shipped USA Only

$100 Shipped USA Only

No Trades!! Lowball offers will be ignored and deleted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts