WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been eyeing this watch for a while, but am having a tough time believing it's just a 41mm case. Wrist shots can be deceptive, but from what I've seen the watch wears large. What's the lug tip to tip measurement? Measurement across the bezel? Anyone have a side by side shot with an SKX173 or 007? I'd appreciate any advice before I pull the trigger. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a BN0100, so it shoud be the same. Measured with digital calipers, lug to lug: 49mm. Case size measured from 10:00 to 4:00: between 41.5 and 42mm depending on caliper placement. Case measured from 3:00 to 9:00 (includes crown): 45.25mm. Bezel diameter: 41mm. Thickness: 11.5mm. Lug spacing is 23mm. The bracelet extension (very cool feature imo) gives you up to 20-21mm of extension, with 9 stops from zero to fully extended. Also, lume is better than my Orient Rays'. Bracelet is nicer too. Don't have a seiko diver to compare it to (yet). It wears larger than my Rays, but not as large as my old 007 (from memory).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response; exactly what I wanted to see. Those measurements are almost identical to my SKX173, with the exception of the tip to tip (45mm vs 49mm). Strangely enough, the measurements of the SKX173 and my BN000-04 are very close, but the BN000 seems very small by comparison on the wrist. Funny what a difference a millimeter or two here and there can make...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts